Management & Scripter/Mapper

PostSubject: Re: well hello RA   Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:32 am

Black_Wolf. wrote:
Hey bulky  Act your age Laugh out loud.
Listen,kid Don't dare do that again, Why am i banned ? I didn't do anything
Why Acting such a baby
All and all put together don't make it sound like a big deal
happy Doss.
At least I'm not fake ban. After this .......

Ben sorry .
Your sorry? you gone to far this time, every time you present in FMJ more evidence appears against you.

EVIDENCE 1/2

Screenshot #1 sounds like more of an insult "concentrate on your own job" necessarily thanks to your last episode of insulting staff from the 4th forum (last fmj forum) had high records of abuse, insult, threatening behaviour towards management constant ban evasion from XAT, which you probly gonna evade again.. but if found here again ill make proceedings and have you put as an immediate <THREAT> which already are from XAT but put as threat from whole FMJ.

EVIDENCE 2/2

Seems like just made complaint against you. Other side i have already seen you register once and forum banned and now decided to evade the ban.

in your own words.

Black_Wolf. wrote:
Hey bulky  Act your age Laugh out loud.
Listen,kid Don't dare do that again, Why am i banned ? I didn't do anything
Why Acting such a baby
Bulky i take that offensive, only kid here is you, banned for abuse but of course you already know why your banned why waste FMJ's time? dont dare do that again sounds like your challenging management to a battle Very Happy, saying acting like a baby.

What exactly did you expect was gonna happen? think could just walk out here without punishment lol bad luck remember what i said on the last FMJ forum many months ago the exact day you got kicked out, i said cause any fights between staff and the only person you be fighting is me well up to you black had enough of your ridiculous stupid attitude well you wanna fight someone here then fight me BECAUSE YOU WONT COME OUT ON TOP, if i have to waste my time keeping your backside away from this clan i will so for last time. get...away.. from... this ... clan and in the gutter where you belong.

PERMANENT BAN insulting threats abuse all bad things of this person, no longer allowed to register here and forbidden from the FMJ XAT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmjclanteam.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well hello RA   

Back to top Go down

well hello RA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team :: Discussion-
Jump to: