[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionComplaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] EmptyComplaint against Ecstasy [STAFF]

more_horiz
Ingame Name: FosterMan

Complaint Against: [FMJ]Ecstasy

EVIDENCE: VIDEO/SCREENSHOT:
https://imgur.com/a/sJc1n

Statement:
Well the server was 50% full of hackers.. me and others, saw that Ectasy joined the server.. everything okay till now.. we started to report the hackers.. guess what? No body was kicked/warned/banned.. I started to tell him to ban the hackers and he told me that he has only two hands.. He told me to report them, I told him that we did and nothing happened.. after that he muted me.. probbably because I asked him to ban the hackers..
He told me to deal with it.. to deal with what?? With the hackers?? Well that means I can use hacks too? That means he allows the players to use hacks?.. After I got unmuted I told him "Is it so hard to /ban?" And he told me "As you "wish" " .. and then he left..

descriptionComplaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] EmptyRe: Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF]

more_horiz
Sir. For your info: How "1" admin can keep eyes on 50% of hackers?
If you want give help. Give it. Or just wait ban.
And 2nd. You dont know how is hard "Admin Work".
Then just keep silence please.

And Please. Respect.
I give respect only who respect me.

descriptionComplaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] EmptyRe: Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF]

more_horiz
I know how "hard" is the admin work. I was admin too, and it's not so hard to get a report and to /ban the hacker, or to check him. I mean a lot of players were saying "ID 33 is hacking, ban him!" them were reporting with the same id, I did too, and nothing.. And okay.. can't keep eyes on 50%.. but no one.. I mean NO ONE was kicked/warned/banned...

Last edited by FosterMan on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 14:26; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
FosterMan wrote:
Well the server was 50% full of hackers.. me and others, saw that Ectasy joined the server.. everything okay till now.. we started to report the hackers.. guess what? No body was kicked/warned/banned.. I started to tell him to ban the hackers and he told me that he has only two hands.. He told me to report them, I told him that we did and nothing happened.. after that he muted me.. probbably because I asked him to ban the hackers..
He told me to deal with it.. to deal with what?? With the hackers?? Well that means I can use hacks too? That means he allows the players to use hacks?.. After I got unmuted I told him "Is it so hard to /ban?" And he told me "As you "wish" " .. and then he left..

Are you sure? I banned him using another way other than the mainchat one, because If there was one hacker there was bound to many others, and I didn't want to let them know. So I used something called "Silent Ban".

When you told about hackers, I said "use /report." and you reported, and I was checking and then after some time you said "Ectasy" "Please ban id 33, he's hacking" and I banned the hackers' IP, without showing on mainchat. That might have been what caused you to act like this, but i'm certain you saw the player crash and you still kept arguing. and I muted you because you were starting to go out of control and start to say many things which I will show below. Remember, I don't mute players without any reason.

You showed that cmd in mainchat, and I cleared it. "Deal with it" to you sounds like it means you can hack? Really? I said that after I said I don't have lots of arms and legs. Do you think I will let hackers play? But if they need to be banned you have to wait for us to get proof, which I did and during that time you started raging.

Pictures:-
Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] 2yim4ho

Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] PJBlC4X

Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] VmLxGUF

Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] 1JsxqL5

Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] YgHFh95

Higher management can decide this..

Last edited by [FMJ]Ecstasy on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 14:30; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
As I see in the 4th photo you showed, that "perfect" was multiaccounting.. did you ban him??

Last edited by FosterMan on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 14:57; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Complaint against Ecstasy [STAFF] 1jaOIql

more_horiz
FosterMan wrote:
As I see in the 4th photo you showed, that "perfect" was multihacking.. did you ban him??

Oh you said you were an admin before, didn't you? So why don't you know why I didn't ban him? I didn't ban him because he wasn't "multihacking" (its called multi accounting). Even if he was hacking, I would've seen players say he is hacking, but I didn't see anyone report. That's not multi accounting either, because those are people living near that player. If that is a multi accounting case / hacker, we will check that. But 99%, he is normal like other players. Smile

Last edited by [FMJ]Ecstasy on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 14:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra words)

more_horiz
Before we ban a Hacker/cheater we have to collect clear proof of the player hacking (SS or Video) and it takes some time.... its not like that if a guy reports and we suddenly ban the Hacker without collecting proof.

more_horiz
Yea, DarkFlame, very true .. but when almost 10 players are ragging that one player is hacking.. well one player can lie but I don't think 10 players are lying..

more_horiz
You Still don't understand what i said in my last post.

more_horiz
Complaint has been checked with short pieces of screenshots (evidence provided), so naturally complaint would be dropped (where the evidence is not concrete and closes the case) since no concrete evidence but there is already another case against acting manager dated from 19/01/2014 which not directly closed. So meanwhile been decided 2 complaints dated from 19/01/2014 and this present one be JOINTED COMPLAINTS (one and another complaint matching same person be together).

If you would like to drop your complaint you may wish to do so from: http://www.fmj-community.com/f12-complaint-statement-change

JOINTED COMPLAINTS (19/01/2014/31/01/2014)   SET FOR INVESTIGATION

Last edited by [FMJ]Ben Mitch on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 13:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited text between the meaning of closed/dropped investigation cases (corrected edited box))

more_horiz
Written as inactive, Undercover operation CLOSED, Inspection CLOSED, complaint dated 19/01/2014 covered inspection DROPPED COMPLETELY, 2nd complaint 31/01/2014 lack of evidence was none from beginning of case DROPPED

JOINTED COMPLAINTS (19/01/2014 - 31/01/2014) DROPPED

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply