[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionTheDarkFlame Resignation. EmptyTheDarkFlame Resignation.

more_horiz
Staff Name: [FMJ]TheDarkFlame

Resigning from which Role: Trial Moderator / Member / Signature Designer.

Reason for your resignation: Personal.

descriptionTheDarkFlame Resignation. EmptyRe: TheDarkFlame Resignation.

more_horiz
Good Luck.  Smile 

more_horiz
Good Luck then.. Very Happy

more_horiz
Good luck snowy Wink Have a nice time and visit us sometimes Razz

more_horiz
I Changed my mind please cancel my Resignation!

more_horiz
[FMJ]TheDarkFlame wrote:

Resignation posted, 6:47 (IST)
Resignation demanded to be cancelled, 7:13 (IST)

Resignation topics are not something to be taken lightly and you change your decisions within 30 mins.

Higher management can decide further.

more_horiz
What is happening here...?.you think this is game where you post and say cancel in few min
requesting to provide some good explanation..and requesting management to take some steps about this so these things doesnt happen in future.

more_horiz
[FMJ]TheDarkFlame wrote:

From Facebook what i was informed by, can only assume this resignation was made due to the unexpected fight that just occurred here so likely be anger, stress irritating?

Well if this resignation was caused by the fight topic which im set to go to next. Ill give you... 48 hours to decide if you still request to remain here unless you gonna resign of another unexpected fight from here?  

TheDarkFlame Resignation. Time_n10

Expected decision making:  Monday 17th February 2014 14:47(UK TIME)

more_horiz
[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
What is happening here...?.you think this is game where you post and say cancel in few min
requesting to provide some good explanation..and requesting management to take some steps about this so these things doesnt happen in future.

Don't teach me what to do Mr.Lucifer i had enough of you..before when i resigned from fmj you spread the rumors that i resigned because i didn't get admin powers... now i come to my mistake that i did in my resignation app....i posted the resignation and gave the reason "Personal" and certainly all things changed, life is not the game, i was going to delete it after few minutes but i saw all guys replied to my topic so i replied to cancel my post and i am not interested to play childish, nonsense game and disturb Management's work here and Mr.Lucifer you should change your attitude and think twice what you are about to post. Don't post immature things, i also saw you many times rule breaking but you keep on repeating it like your attitude and i am pretty much sure that there are many guys in FMJ who are against you. Idc if i get Demotion, Suspension or kickout from FMJ but i think i have the rights to go against who is disrespecting someone for no reason.

This topic was not related to any fight, this was related to my Personal life.

I am NOT going against Management in this post.

Letting Management to think about it.

I will like to remain in FMJ and thats my final answer.

Last edited by [FMJ]TheDarkFlame on Sat 15 Feb 2014, 17:23; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : More Details.)

more_horiz
Ok atlast you spoke rather than letting someone else to go upon mr
so here it comes
1)about teaching you....first of all you said all things changed..well on that all changed in just 30 min and u have to cancel ur resignation??
I have no right to tell u when and where to resign but as trial moderator it is expected that u took things like these seriously rather than
just posting any stuff like these

2) about my attitude - as long as i keep punishing rulebreakers and not letting u too bully others it is fine.as i have problem if u disrespect others who just come to enjoy themselves.and how do you know all are against me? I made 2-3 enemies but i made many friends amd just a day i have fight another day i resolve that so i dont think u should have problem with that Smile

3) about me rulebreaking-if u have any proof you can do that as there as many meansbut as per my knowledge i havemt broken any and if i have i have done by mistake and have apologised for that still considering that these mistakes were not big.well abt u being rulebreaer i dont have to post any seeing ur past here ..your member app first and then your suspension so better not pull that plug as u r lucky i cant access my computer orelse i wod have provided proof here.

4)abt me posting things -do i say anything when u say -nice,cool-isnt that immature..i guess we all are than:) in short u dont have to say me what should i post and what i shouldnt .

Sorry if there some mistake up there since through phone
:p

more_horiz
1. i never bully someone i always say the truth and i never disrespect anyone (never disrespected anyone).

[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
i have problem if u disrespect others who just come to enjoy themselves
that i will never do for any reason as many peoples trust me also.

[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
if u have any proof you can do that as there as many meansbut as per my knowledge i havemt broken any and if i have i have done by mistake and have apologised for that still considering that these mistakes were not big
I have plenty of proof against you here even from the people of FMJ.

[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
well abt u being rulebreaer i dont have to post any seeing ur past here ..your member app first and then your suspension so better not pull that plug as u r lucky i cant access my computer orelse i wod have provided proof here
I already posted that i apologize to everyone about my past and their is no reason you can talk about my past here.

5. The reason we are here is Gaming. Protecting Server as a formal Admin.

So i apologize that I created a chaos in Resignation app.

more_horiz
Ok final comment would post complaint with as many proof u have and dont talk abt other peoples they will if they want to and kindly wait till april 8 to post proof abt my above complaints abt u Smile abt others let them say something i can give ans to every query of yours Smile the fight was just cause you guys started criticising some good admins like loocky and others work and tried to create mess between two clans by taking their names nothing else.

more_horiz
[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
the fight was just cause you guys started criticising some good admins like loocky and others work and tried to create mess between two clans by taking their names nothing else.

I never gone against any of these both clans i am not even member of the other one and stop talking about other clans here.

more_horiz
First of all,
[FMJ]TheDarkFlame

[FMJ]TheDarkFlame wrote:

Don't teach me what to do Mr.Lucifer i had enough of you..before when i resigned from fmj you spread the rumors that i resigned because i didn't get admin powers... now i come to my mistake that i did in my resignation app....i posted the resignation and gave the reason "Personal" and certainly all things changed, life is not the game, i was going to delete it after few minutes but i saw all guys replied to my topic so i replied to cancel my post and i am not interested to play childish, nonsense game and disturb Management's work here and Mr.Lucifer you should change your attitude and think twice what you are about to post. Don't post immature things, i also saw you many times rule breaking but you keep on repeating it like your attitude and i am pretty much sure that there are many guys in FMJ who are against you. Idc if i get Demotion, Suspension or kickout from FMJ but i think i have the rights to go against who is disrespecting someone for no reason.

There was absolutely no  particular reason to start an unnecessary fight in your resignation topic.As an old member you must know where to post the related things and where you must not.You Already created a chaos by this resignation as i said in my previous post.Please try to control your agression.

Secondly,
[FMJ]Lucifer

As equivalent to him,there was no reason in continuing this fight and extend it tho a high level,as you are already much inactive ingame and less active on forums,so stop posting the things related to this fight.

Please Guys,''Mistakes are bound to be done by everyone,but learning from them is a better way than criticising on them and starting a fight..''

Also I'd like to highlight one point.

[FMJ]TheDarkFlame wrote:

i am pretty much sure that there are many guys in FMJ who are against you.

Internal staff removal conspiracy Question ,Details to be sent to Higher Management.(Till evening Approx. IST)

Finally,
[FMJ]TheDarkFlame wrote:

I will like to remain in FMJ and thats my final answer.

As Requested by the trial moderator,Requesting Management kindly to Lock this topic which will inturn avoid further issues.

more_horiz
Fine, I Apologize For That.

more_horiz

more_horiz
Dated from 19th February 2014

TheDarkFlame Resignation. Coolte10

This topic was accidentally ignored since 19/02/2014 i assumed topic was signed correctly. If topic ends up being viewed from today's date 30/11/2014 be appreciated to ignore and continue in the current future site www.fmj-community.com

Last edited by Ben Mitch on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 19:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated 30/11/2014 from current date 19/02/2014)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply