[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionUpdate - FMJ hosted (bugs  100% unknown EmptyUpdate - FMJ hosted (bugs 100% unknown

more_horiz
FMJ server from beginning Police VS Terrorists now ready, which is way to soon and probably completely bugged but hopefully not is now hosted, I have decided to use an old admin script which not by me but a previous 1st scripter and person who owned the gamemode from beginning, possible bugs team kills and rewards from kills. I haven't managed to test the team kill and reward kill possible bug because the pc im using wont start gta sa I have to use my old 2 computers which I can only use 1 because both need to be charged when on I would have to buy another charger, so hopefully I can fully test FMJ gamemode likely next Friday/Saturday.

As I said this FMJ gamemode likely full of bugs hopefully no more compared to what it was like the first time FMJ used the gamemode so see how it goes, FMJ be hosted for 6 months depending  on its popularity. 46.105.215.115:7797

Last edited by [FMJ]Ben Mitch on Sun 02 Sep 2018, 11:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated title)

descriptionUpdate - FMJ hosted (bugs  100% unknown EmptyRe: Update - FMJ hosted (bugs 100% unknown

more_horiz
CANCELLED gamemode unsuitable for community

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply