[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

Thank you :)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
the_boss
Lucifer
Wolverine
TheDarkFlame
Blac[K]JacK
Loocky
Ecstasy
TheBlack[P]earl
Eagle
Assasin_Blood
14 posters

descriptionThank you :) EmptyThank you :)

more_horiz
Well Ben, as you can see from the title, this topic was not born to go against someone, but just to thank...
I'm not Slimshady Razz 

I  will express a thought and a thank to each of you...

Well, not everyone, only the most important people in my "life" in FMJ. (In random order)

Issei_San: You're a good guy, you have to continue to engage. Results will come Cool 

Legend (TripleXxX): I have to thank you for the support you have given me in some moments and for your advice. Thank you Wink

Loocky: Likeable and honest with everyone. One of the best members Smile

Bamboo: Quando sei arrivato in FMJ non mi sembravi molto "intelligente", ma con il tempo ti ho visto maturare. Sei diventato professionale e rispettoso quindi e giusto che ti venga data una possibilità. Continua così e se hai bisogno... chiama!
Aigor: Aigor... A te devo tutto. Sei stato il mio Maestro, mi hai insegnato tantissime cose. Grazie della tua pazienza, so che ti ho fatto esasperare.... Non sapevo fare una Member App lol! Mi hai insegnato a resistere... a non compiere azioni che mi si potevano ritorcere contro... a gestire situazioni. Spero che leggerai queste parole.... Aspetto il tuo ritorno.... Grazie!

Carl8080:  You're very good and professional. I admire you Very Happy 

Killer_79: You are fantastic! What a Face Very funny and loyal! Thank you Very Happy

CoDeZ: Most likely you will not read this, but I want to tell you that you were one of my favorite admin. Then you did what you know....

Phoenix: While you certainly will not read, but I would like to thank you because you taught me to be strong Smile

Girmal: I remember you as a nice person and funny :DEnjoy cheers 

Ecstasy (The_Boss): I've known you a long time.... since you kick  me for Spam Bomb  lol! Thanks for your tips Smile"Back" soon Razz 

Vuthysok: Good luck!

Survive (Panda/Paul_Dragon2): Same as Aigor.... You have been my guide, the one who taught me how to be a good admin. You believed in me and have given me a chance to show everyone what I could do. I will never stop thanking you...  Mulțumesc!

Shadow_Wolf: Don "pink" Wolf.... When you were "nima" I did not like you ... I would have gladly banned lol!  But over time I learned to know you and I understand that you're a very good boy, gentle and strong. I wanted to give my place to you because looking at you I have realized that you were the only one to be able to play that role well because you are very professional and serious. Keep it up and... Don't you worry!

Airod: Niente da dire... hahahahaha lol! 

the_boss: Old friend... You're a good admin, and a very good person. Do not give up Smile
Ra[Z]or.inc: Razor Razz Thank you for everything you have done for me. You are a fantastic person but also cruel (troller) lol!   I see you as a elder brother: you helped me when I needed it, but I've also "scolded" when I'm wrong... Go raibh maith agat!

Ben_Mitch: Big Ben... You know me better than anyone else in FMJ.... I have made many mistakes, I said things that maybe I did not think really... but you have forgiven me... You have been very understanding.
Maybe I'm right, maybe you're right. Only time will tell who is right.... I hope you're right Smile
Thank you for helping me and letting me know when I was wrong. Thank you!

A final "thank you" all the others that I have not named. You were all important for me...some more, some less Smile

I was also told that this topic would have said the causes of my resignation: I resigned because I wanted to take a break. I am committed for 2   years in FMJ. I got great results ... Although I have not reached my main goal. But there is still time Smile

Watch your back,
Assasin_Blood

Last edited by Assasin_Blood on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 15:36; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThank you :) EmptyRe: Thank you :)

more_horiz
Ow.. Thank you. Very Happy

more_horiz
Thanks to you too Blood.
Will always remember you..
I hope I will see you back in Staff..
Smile

Last edited by X_TheDeadMan_X on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 15:32; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Wow, you really are very loyal and you give importance to each person. I'm impressed. I hope you will return one day. Smile

more_horiz
Mulţumesc blood ! The first person who though about this in FMJ history (i think) . Good luck again in your real life!

Last edited by [FMJ]Loocky on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 15:32; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
One of the honest admin of FMJ.Your presence will be always missed by me in FMJ.. Sad
Will be waiting for your return, till then Good Luck Smile

more_horiz
GG blood Wink well said!

more_horiz
blood , my fav admin
Razz 
i will remmeber this words ''dont you wory'' XD

more_horiz
thats very good of you to say thanks to all ppl ..one of the best admin FMJ ever had ..hope you will be back soon Very Happy

more_horiz
Thank you for all Blood ! Be back soon ! Smile

more_horiz
Aww good luck XD Good luck assasin Razz

more_horiz
Very Not Bad :C
Niente da dire ahahah lol

more_horiz
np mate good luck Wink

more_horiz
Good luck assasino Wink 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply