[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionHi!I am facing a problem in registering account. EmptyHi!I am facing a problem in registering account.

more_horiz
Hi!
I am new here to this community.I haven't tried out the server yet because of a problem I am having in registering an account in the server.Whenever I try to make an account ,I get a message that my account is in your database.I tried a different name it still said the same thing.How come?It was the first time I entered your server.

The first name was:
Panda
Second name:
Logan , I think.

Help me out here please.Thanks!

descriptionHi!I am facing a problem in registering account. EmptyRe: Hi!I am facing a problem in registering account.

more_horiz
That means that the name you chosen was already been Used,

Find a New Different Name that hasn't been Used.

descriptionHi!I am facing a problem in registering account. EmptyRe: Hi!I am facing a problem in registering account.

more_horiz
[FMJ][L]ance wrote:
That means that the name you chosen was already been Used,

Find a New Different Name that hasn't been Used.

Okay ,I'll try it out soon.

more_horiz
Update:
I tried it ,and it didn't work.

Scratch that away.

I registered now.

Issei told me to add numbers and try registering and it worked!

Nuke911.

more_horiz
Next time if you are going to post any update, (Addition) please edit your old message rather than sending new post.

For now, the problem seems to be solved.
So topic has been Locked.

Also, the section 'Facts And Questions' is more appropriate for this topic to be in.SO Topic Moved to
Facts And Questions

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply