[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

Where is everyone?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Loocky
Assasin_Blood
TheBlack[P]earl
[FMJ]Ben Mitch
Wolverine
Eagle
PowerSurge
11 posters

descriptionWhere is everyone? EmptyWhere is everyone?

more_horiz
My question exactly. Where is everyone? We gotta keep FMJ rolling! I'll set up servers, IRC servers, TeamSpeak and any other server you want me to for free. Let's get FMJ back to the top of SA-MP!

descriptionWhere is everyone? EmptyRe: Where is everyone?

more_horiz
Happy to heard that! Welcome Back king !

more_horiz
hey powersurge Very Happy

more_horiz
PowerSurge wrote:
My question exactly. Where is everyone? We gotta keep FMJ rolling! I'll set up servers, IRC servers, TeamSpeak and any other server you want me to for free. Let's get FMJ back to the top of SA-MP!

hey Power how you been?

FMJ Server the one i spoke about i removed since was time for FMJ to move forward and be better, there is another new server for FMJ with a new script where updates can get made this time. I have already made plans about what the FMJ script should contain like what should be in it, FMJ has been off longer then expected since im having trouble with the admin script i copied one from forum but then the login dialog was bugged so half a month was wasted but i do have another admin script similar to the one before and its working i just need to edit the commands and functions then can finally put the server on and then at last start scripting updates, I just need probably another few weeks or a month to get the admin script ready by which server be back online then script updates can proceed, unless you want FMJ server on straight away? Up to you either i continue FMJ unless hand the clan back to you if you prefer that way?

more_horiz
[FMJ]Ben Mitch wrote:

PowerSurge wrote:

hey Power how you been?

FMJ Server the one i spoke about i removed since was time for FMJ to move forward and be better, there is another new server for FMJ with a new script where updates can get made this time. I have already made plans about what the FMJ script should contain like what should be in it, FMJ has been off longer then expected since im having trouble with the admin script i copied one from forum but then the login dialog was bugged so half a month was wasted but i do have another admin script similar to the one before and its working i just need to edit the commands and functions then can finally put the server on and then at last start scripting updates, I just need probably another few weeks or a month to get the admin script ready by which server be back online then script updates can proceed, unless you want FMJ server on straight away? Up to you either i continue FMJ unless hand the clan back to you if you prefer that way?

I'll put up a temporary server until you're ready so people don't get bored, then I'll stick around and help you with your server if you need the help Razz

more_horiz
Ok great :Dif dont mind if you could set up an IRC and script an admin script? if could be easier i think then having to use someone else admin script lol Smile.

more_horiz
Of course, do you want to use an IRC server (like gtanet) or do you want one for FMJ only?

more_horiz
This is an amazing news that FMJ is about to get rolling again!

Very Happy

What a treat for me after my exams finish tomorrow.
Thanks a lot.
 rabbit king

more_horiz
Fantastic  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Good work Wink

more_horiz
Great news! And nice to see you're back Smile

more_horiz
Finally fmj will return

more_horiz
Good News, Amazing Very Happy

more_horiz
Yeah! Fmj back ..just after exams finished great timing :p

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply