[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

+8
Wolverine
Loocky
Eagle
TheBlack[P]earl
Lucifer
[L]ance
Blac[K]JacK
Ra[Z]or.inc
12 posters

Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !

Ra[Z]or.inc

Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  Empty Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !

Post by Ra[Z]or.inc Tue 12 Nov 2013, 16:25

*Subject/Member* instantly kicked-out from the community ! ( Range-Banned due to illegal access )

Reason: Creating trouble through multiple accounts !

Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  DUEn0Rf
    Blac[K]JacK
    Blac[K]JacK

Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  Empty Re: Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !

Post by Blac[K]JacK Tue 12 Nov 2013, 16:28

One By One..
    [L]ance
    [L]ance

Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  Empty Re: Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !

Post by [L]ance Tue 12 Nov 2013, 16:33

Good Job Razz
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Tue 12 Nov 2013, 16:34

Well done FMJs Very Happy
    TheBlack[P]earl
    TheBlack[P]earl

Post by TheBlack[P]earl Tue 12 Nov 2013, 16:37

Well done guys.
    What a Face 
    Eagle
    Eagle

Post by Eagle Tue 12 Nov 2013, 16:56

Onother one..Anyway GOOD JOB king
    Loocky
    Loocky

Post by Loocky Tue 12 Nov 2013, 17:03

Good job cheers 
    Wolverine
    Wolverine

Post by Wolverine Tue 12 Nov 2013, 20:44

yes
    one by one
    Ecstasy
    Ecstasy
    Deputy Management
    Deputy Management

Post by Ecstasy Wed 13 Nov 2013, 02:40

Good work Smile
    Rock'y
    Rock'y

Post by Rock'y Wed 13 Nov 2013, 04:07

good job afro 
    Lycanthropy

Post by Lycanthropy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 06:56

Guys I know I made a big mistake. But at least don't ban me(I know RA, YOU WILL DEFINITELY BAN ME, THE REASON IS 'FUCK OFF' AND REMOVE THIS POST. Ra if you don't want to be a childish guy, Don't delete this post.). Guys, Is this make sense? 1 JUMP can proof that the person has parkour mod? And the video can't clearly proof that I have parkour mod. Second, I know I multi-accounting is wrong. The 'yeekangaw' account I've made a long time ago. 'El_Toro' is an acc that I've newly made which I felt bored with my main acc, [FMJ]Lycanthropy. I know it's wrong and I'm so immatured for multi-accounting.
    I post here doesn't mean that I want to insult or abuse you guys. Last, I want to say that 'A server without a good management / owner will lead the server towards graveyard.' Good Luck!

Regards,
    Lycanthropy.
    Ecstasy
    Ecstasy
    Deputy Management
    Deputy Management

Post by Ecstasy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 07:47

Lycanthropy wrote:
    Guys I know I made a big mistake. But at least don't ban me(I know RA, YOU WILL DEFINITELY BAN ME, THE REASON IS 'FUCK OFF' AND REMOVE THIS POST. Ra if you don't want to be a childish guy, Don't delete this post.). Guys, Is this make sense? 1 JUMP can proof that the person has parkour mod? And the video can't clearly proof that I have parkour mod. Second, I know I multi-accounting is wrong. The 'yeekangaw' account I've made a long time ago. 'El_Toro' is an acc that I've newly made which I felt bored with my main acc, [FMJ]Lycanthropy. I know it's wrong and I'm so immatured for multi-accounting.
    I post here doesn't mean that I want to insult or abuse you guys. Last, I want to say that 'A server without a good management / owner will lead the server towards graveyard.' Good Luck!

Regards,
    Lycanthropy.
    First, you did make a big mistake, but from the post I can understand that you're also trying to make fun of the management. Also, that video has enough proof, Parkour mods, in addition to climbing walls and others, have the ability to jump longer than normal SA jump. Clearly,that's enough proof. Multi accounting is another rulebreak you did and you even came ingame once with the name 'El_toro' and tried to joke around with that account, but you were caught. Now, you are apologising for that?. Well even if that isn't enough. Now you're threatening management?. Good luck with that.
    [L]ance
    [L]ance

Post by [L]ance Fri 15 Nov 2013, 07:55

Wow, I Dont think you deserve another chance with this childish immatured Act
    Parkour and Multi-account are you Seriously immatured that much to do that?
    You was a member but you decided to act Immatured Now your here to Apologise Pff You Don't deserved Being a member you think Breaking rules are fun?, Well the answer to that is No.
    Lycanthropy

Post by Lycanthropy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 08:38

Ecstasy wrote:
    Lycanthropy wrote:

Regards,
    Lycanthropy.
    First, you did make a big mistake, but from the post I can understand that you're also trying to make fun of the management. Also, that video has enough proof, Parkour mods, in addition to climbing walls and others, have the ability to jump longer than normal SA jump. Clearly,that's enough proof. Multi accounting is another rulebreak you did and you even came ingame once with the name 'El_toro' and tried to joke around with that account, but you were caught. Now, you are apologising for that?. Well even if that isn't enough. Now you're threatening management?. Good luck with that.
    No. I'm apologizing for my bad act last time. And I hope only my I would get un-ban and I won't care about my Member rank. But Lance, you just treat me like I'm your pet?
    Wolverine
    Wolverine

Post by Wolverine Fri 15 Nov 2013, 08:47

what about this :
    Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  Screen10
    or what about u joined jawgta and insulted all of fmj staff in fb?
    Lycanthropy

Post by Lycanthropy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 09:05

That's not me.
    Blac[K]JacK
    Blac[K]JacK

Post by Blac[K]JacK Fri 15 Nov 2013, 09:07

Sorry But NO.
    [L]ance
    [L]ance

Post by [L]ance Fri 15 Nov 2013, 09:13

Lycanthropy wrote:No. I'm apologizing for my bad act last time. And I hope only my I would get un-ban and I won't care about my Member rank. But Lance, you just treat me like I'm your pet?
    Pet?, Consider what you did yesterday While i was trying to keep Jaw Leave Because he's Insulting and Abusing member in the chat you Joined him And Act Immatured with that guy Now Your saying im treating you as my pet? Do you even think about what Jaw was trying to intend yesterday? He Was Trying to start a war in Facebook And yet you joined him, Immatured act i suppose, And the comment i said before was my own opinion, I Don't consider you as a Pet, I Consider you as a "treat" in FMJ.
    [FMJ]Ben Mitch
    [FMJ]Ben Mitch
    Management & Scripter/Mapper
    Management & Scripter/Mapper

Post by [FMJ]Ben Mitch Fri 15 Nov 2013, 14:42

[FMJ]Shadow_Wolf wrote:what about this :
    Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  Screen10
    or what about u joined jawgta and insulted all of fmj staff in fb?
    Strange :O i thought i eliminated all of jawgta's diseased friends from 2012, how that is possible that some still remain in FMJ  in less then a year  scratch curious..

Lycanthropy wrote:

Regards,
    Lycanthropy.

Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  Forum_12

THREAT

Last edited by [FMJ]Ben Mitch on Tue 23 Aug 2022, 21:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed unprofessional words)
    Ra[Z]or.inc

Post by Ra[Z]or.inc Fri 15 Nov 2013, 18:01

Punishment Action against [FMJ]hhaaoo aka [FMJ]Lycanthropy !  VJGLgR4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 17:21