[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

+2
Loocky
Blac[K]JacK
6 posters

One Year Of Epicness

Blac[K]JacK
    Blac[K]JacK

One Year Of Epicness Empty One Year Of Epicness

Post by Blac[K]JacK Thu 12 Dec 2013, 15:24

As all of you(those who remember) this day, yes it was the day when i joined FMJ Very Happy 
    My Beginning Day was full of excitement and fun, so here it goes..

It all started by the time Dead became one of the regular players in FMJ and i being his real life friend came to know about SAMP and FMJ and i was pretty much impressed by the gamemode but i didn't find enough time as I was busy playing latest new releases.

But As the time passed i felt getting bored of single player games and was in search of a good multiplayer game.
    Remembering of Dead saying me of FMJ i thought it to give it a try and hence the day was 12/12/12. Razz 

I first joined by the name Gladiotor_Ace (was not even aware that it was wrongly typed Embarassed ) after joining the game I very much liked it and was so excited that i played continously for 6 hours  Shocked and made some 500-600 score, the other day my other good friend john_marston (not present) joined FMJ and we both used to play in teams. The guys which i met were Panda,Airod,Assasin MxZero Carl8080 and nima026 Razz  where the other day on 14/12/12 I, john and nima made a group Red Dragons.

After 2 weeks of my joining Ecstacy(Knight_Rider) got reinstated and by the time we got good relations between us.
    Also i wouldnt forget the day when i met the owner [FMJ]Ben_Mitch and nic_1016 for the first time, i was very much excited to meet and talk to them and also play with them ingame sometimes. Smile 

As the time passed i got to thought about being one of the members of FMJ Very Happy  and hence i thought to give it a try (was very nervous) and posted my app and got accepted Very Happy  after that my I was more excited and got many friends in here. Also i had some small fights which got resolved by the time. Also enjoyed my member days by paticipating in many movies (mafia series) many movie reports  Very Happy and after about 3 months i thought i should apply for admin so i posted my app and got accepted. i was very much excited as it was my first experience as an admin Smile 

And after i got accpeted, now i m continuing my job as a Moderator and SIgnature Designer of FMJ clan.

Lastly thank you to all those trusted friends those who are here and also those who resigned, could never forget this one year in the best Clan. Very Happy 
    Loocky
    Loocky

One Year Of Epicness Empty Re: One Year Of Epicness

Post by Loocky Thu 12 Dec 2013, 15:28

Congratz Issei aka Ray Razz
    Eagle
    Eagle

Post by Eagle Thu 12 Dec 2013, 15:31

Stay here Forever Very Happy
    Ecstasy
    Ecstasy
    Deputy Management
    Deputy Management

Post by Ecstasy Thu 12 Dec 2013, 15:35

Well said Smile
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Thu 12 Dec 2013, 16:27

Congratz ray!! i know how excited you were about what to write in this topic well you did well Razz you are the guy who can handle every situation that comes towards you as a admin currently you are doing your best Very Happy Just hope you continue this good work forward and wont forget it was you who told me to join FMJ too Razz lastly CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    TheBlack[P]earl
    TheBlack[P]earl

Post by TheBlack[P]earl Thu 12 Dec 2013, 16:49

Congratulations Gladiotor_Ace Razz

It's good to see you in FMJ and doing your job!
    Smile
    Blac[K]JacK
    Blac[K]JacK

Post by Blac[K]JacK Thu 12 Dec 2013, 17:32

A very special thanks to my brother and all my friends Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 13:31