[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionSuggestions. EmptySuggestions.

more_horiz

Disable /admins, Why?

Because Sometimes Hackers can Disable There Hacks While an Administrator Came in-game
So I Suggest Removing that

Greater Suggestion To Block "Spawn Killing"

(3) Seconds Invulnerable when Players Spawned or Re-spawned they will Have (3) Seconds invulnerable Protection for Spawn Killers

3. Protection from Team Car Jacker

Everytime a Player CarJack there own team Mates car will be automaticly Killed.

descriptionSuggestions. EmptyRe: Suggestions.

more_horiz
1. Nice suggestion. Suggestions. 517766

2. Necessary and Useful, Also nice. Suggestions. 517766

3. I don't really agree with this one since If a player is near team mate's vehicle and pressed Enter/F accidentally, he would die. It can happen lots of times. Better to do something that would make it so that if a team mate tries to jack same team's vehicle, he wouldn't be able to / he would get warn.  
                                               Suggestions. M1703

more_horiz
Agreed with first Two!

more_horiz
1. I agree half of it. I mean, not to remove, but just to make it like you need 100 score to see use it.
2. Why block it ? Just make it like, when player spawns, he will have infinity health and without weapons for 5 or 10 seconds.
3. If player want to car jack his teammate from vehicle, then he/she should be automaticly ejected from the vehicle and put back in a player that was in before.

more_horiz
About first one : Players /report when they see some admins present .. so there should be  /admins, so it wouldnt be good to disable it .. so if it is good for hackers it might be bad for some good players who wanna report hackers by seeing admins
as per boss said 100 score must be required to see /admins
and mostly when no admins online players ask members to ban players so we can tell them to see admins present or not

more_horiz
about first one , that shouldnt delete
and for admins problem about that , cant talk here , but under cover cmds can solve that problems with hackers.

agree with number 2

more_horiz
lol there is no /admins anymore and new script so pointless

more_horiz
2. Scripted

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply