[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionUnban appeal EmptyUnban appeal

more_horiz
Hello,
My name is Sl1mShady and I'm an old FMJ player&member, today I want to ask forgiveness from all of you players, members, moderators and owners for being rude the last time, or the last times I visited FMJ, and especially I apologize to RA_TWO, for my silly and stupid behavior.
Not mentioning you Ben doesn't mean I'm not sorry, I apologize from everyone in FMJ and I'm making this unban appeal hoping I would continue my journey with FMJ as a player, because FMJ is something in my life I can't take away. And don't ever think I will come back to make troubles, I just want to have fun.
-----------------------------------
Ingame Name: Sl1mShady

Date/Month/Year Banned: **/**/2013. *Really sorry can't remember precise date.

Statement: Banned for being unacceptable in the community, everything else said above.

P.S: no need for people to be that rude, I'm not the one who created the atomic bomb. This photo only shows one paragraph of making fun, ignoring Bamboo and his GTFO phrases.

Unban appeal Untitl10

descriptionUnban appeal EmptyRe: Unban appeal

more_horiz
Gtfo phrases? You were banned before. So you are Ban.Evader. And you know what? Hackers stay banned.

more_horiz
Well surprisingly impressed apologizing least there are some decent human teenagers on this planet that have a heart in respectfulness, anyway that's all can say unlikely others be in forgiving mood but hope for your sake you are sorry and not continuing to be bad, that's all.

more_horiz
It's a funny thing you talk by rules and respect here, being afraid of punishment, but for me, a man doesn't back off his position and situation, no matter what, I was respected here once, and I made this appeal to gain that respect back, and a nice thing you do making fun of this unban appeal on xat, while I remember accepting and denying your member applications.

more_horiz
Ben, I don't care if others forgive me or not, I don't want anyone to disrespect me for anything I did, and one more thing, I just want to have fun in FMJ that's all.

Can you please come to xat and unban me so I can talk to you?

more_horiz
Sl1mShady wrote:
It's a funny thing you talk by rules and respect here, being afraid of punishment, but for me, a man doesn't back off his position and situation, no matter what, I was respected here once, and I made this appeal to gain that respect back, and a nice thing you do making fun of this unban appeal on xat, while I remember accepting and denying your member applications.

Smile i see why razor is a legend on management material he can see right through your kind, you haven't changed at all really have you full of lies and already arguing at a staff member you should be comedian good bye.

more_horiz
I didn't insult anyone, and why everyone is being that mad at me what have I done!

more_horiz
In the past, You already done a lot of problems. You posed as a threat before, Who knows, maybe you're acting innocent so you can be back and cause more trouble? That will be decided by Management, and especially head owner Razor.

more_horiz
[FMJ]Ecstasy wrote:
In the past, You already done a lot of problems. You posed as a threat before, Who knows, maybe you're acting innocent so you can be back and cause more trouble? That will be decided by Management, and especially head owner Razor.

tip

acting owner set as you are full authority control acting owner is in other words real owner untill a new owner is appointed or you accepted full time yourself acting owner is real one.

Last edited by Ben Mitch on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 14:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed writing)

more_horiz
[FMJ]Ecstasy wrote:

The threats were fake, I don't mean I haven't pointed threats to the server but all of them were fake, nothing that happened to the server or forum was caused by me, and if you all think I'm a child full of nonsense feel free
but the point of this unban appeal is to get back as a player on this server because I just want to have fun, I won't cause troubles because no one would accept me again. Kindly asking the management to accept this appeal.

P.S: I never ban evaded, I never resisted the ban, all I did is press join and I joined simply.

more_horiz
I'n my eyes i think you should remain banned, you've showed in the past you were immature, childish, irresponsible, don't think before you act you just do it.

granted people can change but i believe what you did you should remain banned no matter what, and honestly you still act like that same person, Power hungry and childish, maybe you just cant see it.

more_horiz
Keterstone wrote:
I'n my eyes i think you should remain banned, you've showed in the past you were immature, childish, irresponsible, don't think before you act you just do it.

granted people can change but i believe what you did you should remain banned no matter what, and honestly you still act like that same person, Power hungry and childish, maybe you just cant see it.

1. Childish is one thing and being upset and hasty is something else.

2. I was never power hungry, I've never abused an admin power or ingame power in my whole life in FMJ, I just mixed up some rules when I joined FMJ as an admin.

3. It's not that I can't see it, I said that above, being childish is one thing and being upset and hasty is one thing, you know that zombie and you knew me when I was a owner, when I banned you for using that mods ingame, I didn't abuse my power, I did what I thought was right, and what I did was right.

more_horiz

more_horiz
Well its not first offence of rule breaking, you have big record dated from 2011 of homophobic behaviour.

from 2012 threatening to steal a FMJ script, intimidation towards fmj manager, perverting the rules (witnessing an fmj staff/player rule breaking and refusing to report), ban evasion, gathering friends from another clan to force a manager against his will to unban you when refused to make an unban appeal, illegally using FMJ tag on another server (FMJ tag only allowed to be used on FMJ servers only), banning another staff with current tag in public.

2013 using violent language towards an fmj manager, homophobic bullying,abuse at an fmj manager, humiliating an fmj manager in public + undermining, confession to DDOS of FMJ teamspeak 3, and threatening to cause GBH (grievous body harm) at fmj manager.

Only apologized to some bits you dident apologise for the rest that has been mentioned, i dated you as threat due to confession to ddos of the ts3 since you have no remorse for 2011/2012.

Unban appeal Forum_15

THREAT - 2014 be on main record.

more_horiz
UNBANNED

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply