[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionTitus. Ban appael EmptyTitus. Ban appael

more_horiz
Ingame Name: Titus.

Date/Month/Year Banned: 02/01/2014 :/

Statement: I was in duel with [FMJ]Bamboo and i see there server closed connection i didn`t see anything about ban just server closed connection i think someone banned me but idk why. I am really sad about this im not using any hack/mod or anything Sad

descriptionTitus. Ban appael EmptyRe: Titus. Ban appael

more_horiz
Proof of your Anti-Bullets will be showed by Shadow_Wolf.

Last edited by [FMJ]Bamboo on Thu 02 Jan 2014, 14:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You- your)

more_horiz

First this:-

Titus. Ban appael SRkB2AA

Titus. Ban appael CxMP1Np

Titus. Ban appael Abq6MQi

When you were asked whether you Multi - Accounted or not, You said this. Not wise choice.

Last edited by [FMJ]Ecstasy on Thu 02 Jan 2014, 14:28; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more)

more_horiz
Yes i said you guys i was try to join game with titus and dawson but system said me this names already taken and i try to join with another names. And nobody was using Titus. in game and i created my acc with Titus.( Even if it did not know that it was forbidden )

more_horiz
Dawson wrote:
Yes i said you guys i was try to join game with titus and dawson but system said me this names already taken and i try to join with another names. And nobody was using Titus. in game and i created my acc with Titus.( Even if it did not know that it was forbidden )

• No, you weren't talking about ingame, You said about forum:-   

Titus. Ban appael 7v42czW

But anyways, enough of that, I don't see a forum name called "Titus"

• Titus. Ban appael 297PdGv

Wait for [FMJ]Shadow_Wolf to post proof.

more_horiz
This change what guys even so, it was forbidden did not know that yes I mean it with the forums but I swear i tried to join game with Dawson and Titus acc but server said me this names already taken and i come in game with Titus. And server accepted this name so im not using multi acc. You guys can check Dawson and Titus ips im not joined with that names in game. It was as innocent eaten ban if you guys will not unban me just tell me we will not. Sad

more_horiz
player wasnt buged cuz slaped and burned by another admin and lost health .
so me , admin bambo and [FMJ]Ecstasy confirmed he used hack , and banned by [FMJ]Ecstasy.

more_horiz
That was not cheat or anything i think i was in bug. I swear im not used anything. Server have lag already..I dont know how to use proven.I am just sayin i swear im not used anything.

If im using cheat you guys think i will turn on my hack when i was dueling with admins? (sure im not using) I urge you to research thoroughly ty.

more_horiz
Dawson wrote:
That was not cheat or anything i think i was in bug. I swear im not used anything. Server have lag already..I dont know how to use proven.I am just sayin i swear im not used anything.

If im using cheat you guys think i will turn on my hack when i was dueling with admins? (sure im not using) I urge you to research thoroughly ty.

That same thing happened to me. They don't get it, the shooting is a common /spectate bug they think it's a hack, they don't /spectate players much, eh?
I wish you luck to get unbanned Titus.

more_horiz
@Dawson:- Bug? Did you read what [FMJ]Shadow_Wolf said? The admin burned you 2 times. You got burned AND lost health. It confirms you weren't bugged, and now don't tell me that you were lagging. Your ping was in the 80-90 range. I used Sawn Off, purposely, and even that didn't reduce your health. 

@madd_og:- Spectate Bug? Then listen to this, One admin was Spectating, One was Duelling, One was in the Arena Watching the Duel. Now tell me, the "Spectate Bug". We were watching from all ways. 

Last edited by [FMJ]Ecstasy on Fri 03 Jan 2014, 10:13; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : More Info)

more_horiz
Titus,
There since you got Shoted
You didn't lose health as much you think "Lag"
But i heard your ping was 80-90 So it wasn't lag and the bullets Hitted you
In the duel video you didn't lost a single health not even once
if your thinking your "bugged" I Got some information that you got burned and you Lost hp
Probally means your not "bugged" since the burn command works if the command didn't worked on you then you must probally bugged then but no, you Lost hp from that burn,
So from my own view or perspective your probally using a hack called "anti bullets" which only protects you from ONLY Bullets.

more_horiz
titus :O you are good player if behaviour is considered but proofs given shows you were hacking and mad_ogg never take doubt on fmj commands Razz

more_horiz
[FMJ][L]ance wrote:
Titus,
There since you got Shoted
You didn't lose health as much you think "Lag"
But i heard your ping was 80-90 So it wasn't lag and the bullets Hitted you

I am not lagging already server lagging

more_horiz
Server lagging huh?,
As the video showed in this topic, there wasn't any lag on the server.

-Edit-
Dawson wrote:
Nope server really have lag.

Can you explain me how for a second? you gave an answer without an explanation
You can shoot players and damage them, So are you saying Server Lag?
And they couldn't Possibly Damage you even Once,
as you get shot by bullets.

Last edited by [FMJ][L]ance on Fri 03 Jan 2014, 20:16; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

more_horiz
[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
titus :O you are good player if behaviour is considered but proofs given shows you were hacking and mad_ogg never take doubt on fmj commands Razz

Haters gonna hate.

more_horiz
madd_og wrote:
[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:

Haters gonna hate.

oh really
Wait for management to give result Smile

more_horiz
Dawson wrote:

well,i think if server is lagging,admin will know it and then will fix it

more_horiz
Yea its too bad. Server lagging and i really dont know how i didnt get hit when Bamboo shot me. I think it was server lag. You guys banned me for nothing but , nobody beliving me. In this case seems to have nothing to do. It might sound like cheating in all honesty it's really anything you want to say that i use. I am really not used anything. I know nobody beliving me but what can i do.

more_horiz
Dawson wrote:
Yea its too bad. Server lagging and i really dont know how i didnt get hit when Bamboo shot me. I think it was server lag. You guys banned me for nothing but , nobody beliving me. In this case seems to have nothing to do. It might sound like cheating in all honesty it's really anything you want to say that i use. I am really not used anything. I know nobody beliving me but what can i do.

u judge , with evidences

proofs against u :

1-u lied about your accounts when i talked with u.
2-there is a proof u didnt lose health in a duel after burn and slap.
3-an manager and two admin confirmed ur hack and banned u.

proofs about u are clear :

1-idk why i didnt lose health!
2-server lagged that time.

more_horiz
Okay i said nobody will belive me already . I knew it . So i will never get unban . So why we are still talking about this right? Can you delete/lock here please?

more_horiz
topic Locked due to player request

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply