[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

+3
Lucifer
Blac[K]JacK
[MM]MaDdOxX
7 posters

Introduction

Wolverine
    Wolverine

Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Wolverine Wed 15 Jan 2014, 16:21

i know what is your job :
    you go to all clans , find and stole clans pro , and force them to be in your clan
    after you find someone good in a clan , you go to your forum and make a application about him and tell your clan members to try bring him in MM clan!
    lets take a look at your clan forum :
    Introduction - Page 2 Madoox11
    Introduction - Page 2 Madoxx10
    Introduction - Page 2 Madoxx11

and your nice words about our clan FMJ :
    Introduction - Page 2 Maddoz10

you are in wrong place dude , we wont let you stay here and stole good players .
    you are dangerous for FMJ.
    Ecstasy
    Ecstasy
    Deputy Management
    Deputy Management

Post by Ecstasy Wed 15 Jan 2014, 16:40

So, that's your true colors? Haha lol. What a guy. Remember you kept saying you're human, Now I doubt so. Stealing players.. Shame on you.
    [MM]MaDdOxX

Post by [MM]MaDdOxX Wed 15 Jan 2014, 17:05

We don't steal anyone from any clan and our rules are very strict that we don't let anyone to join our clan if he is kicked from a clan with a fair reason, I guess you missed the down comment which itself proves that we don't steal anyone! Don't forget to look at this link http://postimg.org/image/ooktvouc7/

And I am proud to beat you all, any problem with that lol? You took a part a part of things which proves sth, you can see that SpiRiT at down "his clan wants to war with us" this is also stealing lol.Coming to Aldo's comment "Make the MM tag something everyone to fear" means that try your best to win nothing else.Coming to my comment any problem if we find anyone to get into our clan? And from where ever we get anyone we always take permission from management and the server ip which I mentioned has nothing to do with clans. You guys just keep deviating the topic from this to that what your gonna prove lol.
    Issei ye lol I can understand that but I ain't gonna let anyone speak something else of [MM] which is not even 0.1% true

Last edited by [MM]MaDdOxX on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 17:15; edited 1 time in total
    Wolverine
    Wolverine

Post by Wolverine Wed 15 Jan 2014, 17:15

proofs are clear no need to your words.

seems u talk like a boss , who are u ? a king or super pro?or a god ? lol
    stop talking like that about our staff , its not a big deal u kill and die .
    you are not matured enough.
    Introduction - Page 2 Madddd10
    Introduction - Page 2 Maddox10
    [MM]MaDdOxX

Post by [MM]MaDdOxX Wed 15 Jan 2014, 17:17

Lol if you talk about maturity then how come my topic was "Advertising" lmfao! You guys keep going off topic lol, but well none of the proof given for "Stealing players" is right, please read my above comment to understand a bit well and I am just playing here got interested in FMJ thought to have a clan war but FMJ don't have wars okay fine we're cool but what's wrong with you guys lol ..
    [MM]Toxic

Post by [MM]Toxic Wed 15 Jan 2014, 20:55

lol pathetic, Calling an introduction advertising then going to our forums to get a pic of our topics.. , But shadow_wolf did u know that guy's story before just taking SS and posting it here ? , Well i completely disrespect that kind of guys who just post without knowing any shit , Oh btw if we really want members from ur pathetic server we would get them by a way or another but we don't care about that, and also we don't ask someone to join us so don't accuse us of taking your members.. anyway enough, your server is not such an important thing for us, we just came to have fun. And doesn't matter if you are really afraid to face us in a war , im sure we are not gonna even care , Anyway im not gonna waste my time and post here again.. btw shadow_wolf ur last post is not funny enough to add ''lol'' after saying your words, and yes we are super pros at least for such a clan like urs.
    [FMJ]Ben Mitch
    [FMJ]Ben Mitch
    Management & Scripter/Mapper
    Management & Scripter/Mapper

Post by [FMJ]Ben Mitch Wed 15 Jan 2014, 21:49

[MM]Toxic wrote:lol pathetic, Calling an introduction advertising then going to our forums to get a pic of our topics.. , But shadow_wolf did u know that guy's story before just taking SS and posting it here ? , Well i completely disrespect that kind of guys who just post without knowing any shit , Oh btw if we really want members from ur pathetic server we would get them by a way or another but we don't care about that, and also we don't ask someone to join us so don't accuse us of taking your members.. anyway enough, your server is not such an important thing for us, we just came to have fun. And doesn't matter if you are really afraid to face us in a war , im sure we are not gonna even care , Anyway im not gonna waste my time and post here again.. btw shadow_wolf ur last post is not funny enough to add ''lol'' after saying your words, and yes we are super pros at least for such a clan like urs.

I dont know you, but you do not speak to FMJ staff in that manner!

Introduction - Page 2 Forum_16

attempting to cause an illegal clan war

NOTE:

[MM]MaDdOxX wrote:Lol if you talk about maturity then how come my topic was "Advertising" lmfao! You guys keep going off topic lol, but well none of the proof given for "Stealing players" is right, please read my above comment to understand a bit well and I am just playing here got interested in FMJ thought to have a clan war but FMJ don't have wars okay fine we're cool but what's wrong with you guys lol ..

AS for you i dont really know why you registered here i have already checked the topic image about you laughing at FMJ staff, FMJ clan is just a simple ordinary clan where people can come and just enjoy themselves of hard work from school/life etc. FMJ has no interest in challenging other clans to a battle not how this clan is.

If your the one in charge of MM i suggest you order your staff to back off! or i will put an investigation against MM clan, and you MM really will have something to moan about when ban the whole lot!

Last edited by [FMJ]Ben Mitch on Sat 29 Jul 2023, 11:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : friendly/kind as possible)
    [MM]MaDdOxX

Post by [MM]MaDdOxX Thu 16 Jan 2014, 05:11

No other MM is involved in this.I saw few duel videos of FMJ and came here to have fun and thought to have a war but as I got to know that FMJ do not appreciate wars fine finished.Firstly your members suspected me as aimbot, then an old player of FMJ itself then lagger.They picked up few parts of MM forums and posted it as if we are stealing players.I repeat again and again that there is no matter of this argument, your staff members keep deviating the topic and about those pics you can also see in few pics that Ecstasy calling me aimbotter and sth else he called before it, I don't have any pics of it though I would like to suggest to end this topic here itself or else lets meet in FMJ server itself so that we can talk there and maybe then it would be easy to fix our relation.Just stop commenting here and meet me in game.I REPEAT DON'T POST USELESS OR ANY FAKE THING ABOUT MM ANYWHERE!
    Ecstasy
    Ecstasy
    Deputy Management
    Deputy Management

Post by Ecstasy Thu 16 Jan 2014, 05:41

Enough, this topic has received too much attention.

Look, All you MM's can go to some other clan, we already said we don't do wars and now you just keep talking about that. We don't want to know more details. And be careful, If any of you ever do anything like this again, You'll all be in trouble. One more thing, Having fun doesn't mean having war, and that too, without anyone's permission. Yesterday, when some admins were having some time off, you just came to them and started shooting them. Nice way to have fun, take your fun elsewhere.

Topic Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content