[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionDarK_Her0 | Member Application EmptyDarK_Her0 | Member Application

more_horiz
Ingame Name : DarK_Her0

Current Score:

How daily active are you: 1 to 5 hours per day.depends on my internet access.The average is 2 h/d

Reason for applying to join FMJ: Well i know this server since it has just 25 players slot,about three years ago.from my point of view its the best server and it is getting better everyday.I found lots of good friends here.I really love this place.It would be a pleasure and honor to be a member of your team.

Thanks in Advance
Daniel

descriptionDarK_Her0 | Member Application EmptyRe: DarK_Her0 | Member Application

more_horiz
Pending Razz 

descriptionDarK_Her0 | Member Application EmptyRe: DarK_Her0 | Member Application

more_horiz
+1 cuz u are friendly , helpfull , and ofc respect other.
i know u have an importent exam
and i know u will be more active after that exam .
and never change plz , stay good Very Happy

more_horiz
Pending from me as i want to clear somethings b4 voting ..
and one more thing
DarK_Her0 wrote:

Thanks in Advance
Daniel
didnt understand why thanks in advance.. did u already know that u will be getting +1 from him ? need to clear that
him = daniel

more_horiz
[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
Pending from me as i want to clear somethings b4 voting ..
and one more thing
DarK_Her0 wrote:

Thanks in Advance
Daniel
didnt understand why thanks in advance.. did u already know that u will be getting +1 from him ? need to clear that
him = daniel

excuse me mr clear , Thanks in Advance means that?!
or he tryed to be nice ? lol

more_horiz
Only talk talk and talk... Come on... Razz

more_horiz
[FMJ]Loocky wrote:
Pending Razz 
ok Wink

[FMJ]Shadow_Wolf wrote:
+1 cuz u are friendly , helpfull , and ofc respect other.
i know u have an importent exam
and i know u will be more active after that exam.
and never change plz , stay good Very Happy
Thank you buddy.Yeah.Sure,Just see me in next summer Very Happy
That's so kind of you.I really appreciate it.

[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
Pending from me as i want to clear somethings b4 voting ...
and one more thing
DarK_Her0 wrote:

Thanks in Advance
Daniel
Yeah sure Wink
No dude.I didn't Say that for getting +1 from anyone.I said that to Thank whoever participated in this Topic and vote me.whether they give me +1 or not.so i actually thanked you Wink
Good luck

more_horiz
i said that because Daniel didnt even commented on u r topic and then also u said thank you in advance ..so that can mean that knew that u will get +1 from him ..
and abt shadow i just said to clear things .. Very Happy

more_horiz
[FMJ]Lucifer wrote:
i said that because Daniel didnt even commented on u r topic and then also  u said thank you in advance ..so that can mean that knew that u will get +1 from him ..
and abt shadow i just said to clear things ..  Very Happy
Smile)
lol.oh man that's a huge misunderstood Very Happy
by Daniel,I did NOT mean [FMJ]Daniel_[B]ravo
My Real name is Daniel Very Happy I wanted to introduce myself and indeed trying to be a bit formal Very Happy

P.S: I'm not sure that [FMJ]Daniel_[B]ravo even knows me or what Very Happy I saw him rarely

Last edited by DarK_Her0 on Mon 28 Oct 2013, 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding p.s)

more_horiz
loool
blazz u know his name is daniel?!?
daniel wont give him vote , cuz he is daniel XD

more_horiz
LOL good fine then good luck lol

more_horiz
Application put on hold for security reasons .

DarK_Her0 | Member Application LKMIwom

more_horiz
DarK_Her0 | Member Application 9qM9K

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply