[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionComplaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other EmptyComplaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other

more_horiz
Ingame Name: [FMJ]rapfuria

Complaint Against: cacy_dziadek and andy_hug

EVIDENCE: VIDEO/SCREENSHOT:

Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other Baqr

Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other Tesk

Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other 2eol

Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other 87uj

Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other Opk7

Statement:
insulting each other

descriptionComplaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other EmptyRe: Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other

more_horiz
Since players are insulting, they'll be checked next time they insult. If constant, will be banned.

descriptionComplaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other EmptyRe: Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other

more_horiz
Is constant. I muted them a lot of times.. a lot.

more_horiz
[FMJ]Ecstasy wrote:
Since players are insulting, they'll be checked next time they insult. If constant, will be banned.

andy hug,ban warned by me twice for abuses.

more_horiz
[FMJ]Ecstasy wrote:

cacy banned by me for abuses.

more_horiz
andy also abuse me before
Complaint against cacy_dziadek and andy_hug - insulting each other Sa-mp-11

more_horiz
noob isn't an insult  Razz it means player who isn't skilled

more_horiz
lol in the past another server mute me for that any way andy insult a player in arabic few days ago

more_horiz
[FMJ]Loocky wrote:

Eh..noob is insult for who haven't respect for who isn't skiled..

more_horiz
For cacy, since the player is banned the topic is now focussed on andy and if required andy will have to be banned too.

And,

[FMJ]Loocky wrote:

Though the direct meaning is not. But still to be considered as one on the account of judging someone according to his/her skills.

more_horiz
andy hug didnt changed his attitude , he abused me and got banned by me.
complaint closed , both players got banned.

LOCKED.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply