[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionFMJ Community SA:MP Shutting Down 23rd October 2022 EmptyFMJ Community SA:MP Shutting Down 23rd October 2022

more_horiz
FMJ Community within SA:MP is officially shutting down

I first joined FMJ likely somewhere before 2010 when the Creator PowerSurge part timed hosted the Server for few daily hours, website for very first FMJ is unknown so likely first time memory is completely history, i applied to join the team as Member later in months i was promoted into the Admin team then Management, FMJ Server became offline because FMJ had a falling out with a community which they allowed an IRC for FMJ.

Few months later i decided to bring FMJ Community back alive in SA:MP, i used a free forum and purchased a server used someone else's gamemode like a COD capturing zones had new members then suggested by a player to use a different TDM gamemode to attract players which i did and used Police VS Terrorists gamemode which made FMJ a success had a whole new team which was by a scripter of his gamemode and then accepted another scripter and gained alot of players, although FMJ then started to collapse which was the cause of one particular member who blackmailed and bullied me into giving him admin since i didnt have the human rights of England as a backup at that time, i managed to force that person and his mates out of the FMJ community.

2011 or 2012 FMJ then merged with a German community which went fine until the creator returned and caused an attack in FMJ by then for 2 years FMJ and the German Community been at war, i wasn't able to script for FMJ because i didn't have enough time to learn and they started stealing FMJ members getting them to resign to join there's so i decided to delete FMJ forums and server to collapse community since staff were being stolen anyway so they all might as well join there.

2014 at the likely 5th Current FMJ forum i decided to script FMJ Gamemode which sadly i had money issues and FMJ was forced to be offline for 5 years and could only bring FMJ back from 2020 once each few days a year throughout until 2022 i could bring FMJ back for 6 final months although was late as i anticipated because of players in SA:MP left but least i completed my objective scripting/mapping a gamemode as i always wanted if there wasn't so much interference from staff i could of succeeded FMJ back then.

FMJ Community itself will remain offline while i likely find another multiplayer for FMJ to be in, only the Creators Peapod25 and PowerSurge can officially end the FMJ Community.

FMJ SA:MP Staff AUTO RESIGNMENT:

TRIAL MODERATORS &  Moderators:

[FMJ]Wolverine:

[FMJ]Lucifer:

TheDarkFlame:

FMJ would like to thank you 3 for your full commitment in the community, if you would like to remain in FMJ community you can but if not good bye.

[FMJ]Loocky:

FMJ would like to thank you for your short time commitment in the community you didn't join for very long and i know you feel more yourself and happy in the other Community you joined as well as being manager there while i feel it's the right thing you officially leaving FMJ community be the best for you.

Other FMJ Staff from the old Forums that were deleted:

Kai Messi

Socha

Andrew502502

Crash

Cripuzz

Emma

G0D_B34ST

GentleMan

jacsajs

JawGTA

nooru

SnowmanWNC

SuperStar

Uttam Best

FMJ Would like to thank you for your commitment in the Community and apologise of the multi forum and Server deletions they were unnecessary and should of been avoided, also understanding why you didn't re register to this forum.

Current FMJ Members of staff last active in forum or made an appearance in XAT Vuthysok and Ecstasy decided to keep in FMJ even though be no Server when the 23rd of next month comes, after the 23rd October FMJ forum will just be left as a memory or if by chance i can get FMJ into another multiplayer.

Last edited by [FMJ]Ben Mitch on Fri 11 Aug 2023, 12:36; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

descriptionFMJ Community SA:MP Shutting Down 23rd October 2022 EmptyRe: FMJ Community SA:MP Shutting Down 23rd October 2022

more_horiz
I felt this would happen, but this was not how it should have ended. Fate works in mysterious ways as they say, but what FMJ faced in the early years was just evil. This community was a big part of my teenage years and I learned a lot of things during that time. When I first found out about FMJ around 2014 or so I believe (possibly even before that, but my memory is hazy), you were [FMJ]Saiyan_Prince.

GTA San Andreas was one of my favourite games then, and it was one of the few games I even had access to. I found out about SA-MP later and it blew my mind. I didn't know this game was going to get multiplayer. I didn't even think that was a possibility because back then I wasn't aware of a thing called "Modding". This game introduced me to that concept. I was scrolling through the servers and then found FMJ. I was kind of into shooters back then, more than now anyway. So, I decided to try out the server. I still remember it vividly. I saw you in-game and with a few other players. It was amazing, my first online multiplayer experience ever.

Over the years, I got very engrossed in the server and applied to be a Member. I was accepted and that was the beginning of the best time I have had in my life so far. I met so many incredible people, made friends, and felt like I was in the right place (probably sounds cliché, but it's true). I didn't exactly have the best teenage life, so this was a way of escape for me. I don't regret it.

Around that time, I was just a foolish, immature kid (hopefully not anymore) and didn't really do that much good. I was short-tempered and tended to take rash decisions. It wasn't a good look. I apologize to everyone that I hurt back then. I didn't mean to, but this community was and still is a second family to me.

Now, as I said in the beginning, this community faced a lot of hardships as you said. We had a lot of tough times, and I can't imagine what it must have been like for you especially, Ben. I can't stay if this happens in every community that exists, but we still powered through it together. I don't want to get into too much detail on this topic. The past is the past and we can't change that after all. But those experiences did help me become better as an individual, and I'm sure that they changed some other people too.

Nevertheless, I managed to stay from when I was a Member all the way to a part of the Management. I didn't want this post to make it look like it was all about me. If that's what it looks like, trust me it's not. I just wanted to say my thoughts before I wouldn't be able to. I am very lucky, fortunate and grateful to have been a part of this wonderful family.

I'm sad that it's ending. I wish it didn't, but honestly, SA-MP just doesn't capture the old charm anymore for many people so it makes sense that it has to shut down. With that said, this is an unforgettable part of my life. I hope everyone that reads this finds it in good conscience, and may FMJ continue to thrive elsewhere. Thank you to everyone that helped FMJ become what it did (too many people to name) and thank you, Ben, for keeping the server and community alive when it would have otherwise ended a long time ago.

descriptionFMJ Community SA:MP Shutting Down 23rd October 2022 EmptyRe: FMJ Community SA:MP Shutting Down 23rd October 2022

more_horiz
Its been fucking ages man.
FMJ is my childhood, and i'll never forget it

And im grateful to be with FMJ Family.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply