[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionhe have to be a legend Emptyhe have to be a legend

more_horiz
Name:[FMJ]mafia_2

Staff member you would like to be Legend:[FMJ]shadow_wolf

Reason to why this person should be accepted as a Legend in FMJ: becouse he is so help full and very inactive he help the server
he  played a very long time so he have to be an LEGEND   so who wnna accpet with me Very Happy

descriptionhe have to be a legend EmptyRe: he have to be a legend

more_horiz
sryyyy guys its active:| ia m sorry

more_horiz
there is no doubt that he is good player ,active ,with good score and all .. but i think its not right time for him to be placed in that category but hope that he will be in future Very Happy

more_horiz
One of the most active Player, One of the most player who served the Community for the Long time, One of the greatest old players And Responsible,Friendly,Helpfull,And First Player who Have reached 50,000 Score ,  Having the chance to become a Trully Legend, Good Luck I Hope you succeed in becoming a Legend.

Last edited by [FMJ][L]ance on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 15:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added few words.)

more_horiz
I can agree with this. He's serving the community well, he's active as an admin, he has good score + skills. Fits to be a legend in my opinion. Good Luck. Smile

Last edited by Ecstasy on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 15:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added extra)

more_horiz
100% Agree. Deserve to be LEGEND.

more_horiz
LEGEND ACCEPTED

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply