[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

LeGend (TripLeXxX) auto FMJ Legend

[FMJ]Ben Mitch
    [FMJ]Ben Mitch
    Management & Scripter/Mapper
    Management & Scripter/Mapper

LeGend (TripLeXxX) auto FMJ Legend Empty LeGend (TripLeXxX) auto FMJ Legend

Post by [FMJ]Ben Mitch Sat 30 Oct 2021, 23:39

Former staff member who FMJ lost in believed to be 2012 when the FMJ forum and server was deleted 5 times due to complicated inexperience and lack of understanding about the community as well as unknowing of players of realism feelings staff had of the FMJ community why FMJ lost several of staff automatically, LeGend apparently was announced in another community i was in war with passed away in 2016, i didn't anticipate it was real news but i assume the announcement was real as to why he has to be automatedly accepted as FMJ Legend as compensation that he may of still been part of FMJ if i didn't delete the forum & server 5 times not understanding about real people as staffs feelings of the FMJ community.

To avoid future mistakes in definite edition or current version this forum will remain permanently as FMJ's operation for future staff's (definite edition) feelings and care of FMJ.

Last edited by [FMJ]Ben Mitch on Sun 31 Oct 2021, 00:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update war)

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 23:14