[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionUnban Appeal EmptyUnban Appeal

more_horiz
Ingame Name: WATMAN

Date/Month/Year Banned: 18.01.2014 (I don't remember)

Statement: At once I will tell that I badly speak in English. Therefore I write through the translator.
I live in Kyrgyzstan, it in Asia. I have always a high ping therefore often me throws out from the server.

And a week ago, when the server restarted. I entered game repeatedly and I see such message: Your banned from this server.
Though I didn't violate any rules and cheats didn't use. I was banned by the server. None of administrators didn't ban me. You can ask them.
I always play by rules and I appreciate the level. Never administrators kicked me, especially didn't ban.

So please, clean a ban. I wouldn't like to lose the reputation. Thanks

P.S. I can play if I install SAMP 0.3x R2. But I can't play on other my servers. Therefore I install SAMP 0.3x R1-2 to play everywhere. But thus I can't play on FMJ Server.

descriptionUnban Appeal EmptyRe: Unban Appeal

more_horiz
Acting Owner will post his proof  Smile 

more_horiz
watman wrote:
Though I didn't violate any rules and cheats didn't use. I was banned by the server. None of administrators didn't ban me. You can ask them.
I always play by rules and I appreciate the level. Never administrators kicked me, especially didn't ban.

So please, clean a ban. I wouldn't like to lose the reputation. Thanks

1. Look below.

2. Wrong, I banned you and I heard you evaded as well. 

3. Are you sure? I think I've seen you getting kicked before for bomb spam and other rulebreaks.

Unban Appeal OSleHuw
--------------------------------------------------------------
Unban Appeal NZOro19

Nice Try Smile

Appeal Refused.

Last edited by [FMJ]Ecstasy on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 11:14; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra text)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply