[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionUnban Appeal by Romero Mustang EmptyUnban Appeal by Romero Mustang

more_horiz
Ingame Name: Romero Mustang

Date/Month/Year Banned: 22/2/2014

Statement: My intentions were not to hack and kill other people and make score but it happened like that i was flying my plane while in terrorist and my plane fell suddenly and i went under the ground ( MAYBE ITS A BUG ) then the plane vanished and i landed on land and so i began to walk and again I fell in the ground so in order to get out I hacked jetpack but then i got banned. (There was no admin online to fix bug) . So i apologize for what i had done . I hope i would get unbanned as i had no intentions of hacking but it happened. I wouldn't repeat my mistake again!

descriptionUnban Appeal by Romero Mustang EmptyRe: Unban Appeal by Romero Mustang

more_horiz
Romero Mustang wrote:
Statement: My intentions were not to hack and kill other people and make score but it happened like that i was flying my plane while in terrorist and my plane fell suddenly and i went under the ground ( MAYBE ITS A BUG ) then the plane vanished and i landed on land and so i began to walk and again I fell in the ground so in order to get out I hacked jetpack but then i got banned. (There was no admin online to fix bug) . So i apologize for what i had done . I hope i would get unbanned as i had no intentions of hacking but it happened. I wouldn't repeat my mistake again!

1. So, you fell under the ground, and you wanted to get out, so you used jetpack? You expect us to unban you on that note? You could have easily just restarted the game. If you hacked this time, there's no way of telling that you won't do again. You had your chance.

2. So you don't know if it's a bug or not, yourself?

3. An admin is not needed to fix these types of glitches/bugs.

Unban refused & Locked.

Last edited by [FMJ]Ecstasy on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 09:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra notes)

descriptionUnban Appeal by Romero Mustang EmptyRe: Unban Appeal by Romero Mustang

more_horiz
just want say somthing about this case
player rangebanned by me for evading!
LOCKED AGAIN.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply