[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FMJ] Full Metal Jacket TeamLog in

welcome to FMJ community Discord https://discord.gg/eQBYZQrejn

descriptionUnban Appeal - Cripuzz EmptyUnban Appeal - Cripuzz

more_horiz
Ingame Name: Cripuzz

Date/Month/Year Banned: Dont know exactly

Statement: Hello Ben And All staffs . i was banned for abusing , which i feel as guilty now . I and Ben was a very good friends . and With a hope i made this appeal . and i think Ben would understand me and my situation . i Still Love FMJ . i have been kicked for fake AVT which was not true and now i know tarzan , and viswanth stopped playing Sa-mp now i dont have any friends in other clans ( Especially AVT . i dont even know if that server or clan is there or No ) . And i Really feel guilty to abuse you . I hope that u will accept and understand my apologize . I want to Play FMJ really coz i love players here as i said Before . I am Very Sorry Ben_mitch . > I Hope u will accept me again to this clan   <3 u Ben

descriptionUnban Appeal - Cripuzz EmptyRe: Unban Appeal - Cripuzz

more_horiz
Half the story is not what i have on data, you were demoted from moderator by another senior owner due to fake AVT team case, which took it out on me, i told you to speak to the senior owner that demoted you. You said you did but refused to have patience, one senior owner cant overrule another, anyway  that rank got shutdown all managers are exact same rank now. Last known was you resigned due to being demoted from the other senior owner, seemed like you had more obsession as being an administrator considering the fact that you dident like having to be member again.

That is what i remember if want to return ingame since as i know innocent then will try to unban you but difficult since not familiar with mysql unbans. As for returning back to the team cant untill February 2014 everyone that resigns (management not included) have to wait 4 months untill they are guaranteed to make a reinstatement.

more_horiz
Thank You Ben . I am Unbanned Smile

more_horiz
Player was kicked out and got banned.

Topic Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply